In the Quarter Final Round for Men’s Skill 10 athletes move on to stand out from the crowd after completing as many as 9 challenges with unlimited tries in 30 minutes.
This event format is a little hectic so the livestream doesn’t quite do the challenges justice. What are some ways you think they could make this event easier to view?
First to finish all of the challenges we have Tim Champion followed after by Darryl Stingley and Joseph Henderson with Brodie Pawson finishing in the last few minutes and Luke Sabal completing enough challenges to make it on to the next round of challenges.
Thanks so much for watching these hard working athletes make NAPC history!
- Tim Champion | Total Score: 9.0
- Joseph Henderson | Total Score: 9.0
- Darryl Stingley | Total Score: 9.0
- Brodie Pawson | Total Score: 9.0
- Tavon McVey | Total Score: 7.00
- Luke Sabal | Total Score: 7.00
- Deyvid Garcia | Total Score: 7.00
- Michael Sliger | Total Score: N/A
- Jordan Lea | Total Score: N/A
- Liam Hodge | Total Score: N/A
Make sure to check out the rest of NAPC 7 right here on Parkour Entrepreneur.